Strategic Service & Savings
Developing the best strategy is top priority for your home’s listing.
Strategy is Critical
While most real estate brokers will use the standard approach to all their listings, the truth is no two listings are the same and each one should be evaluated individually to develop a strategic approach that best serves the seller’s needs and MAXimizes the equity a seller gets from a sale.
Rational Listing Commissions
Because of the independent broker status of Equity-Max there are no corporate fees to be paid or large overhead expenses. That savings together with an efficient system of administering the eHome Listing allows for a major discount over the typical listing fee.
Additionally, a flat fee allows the seller to know exactly how much the listing service will cost and saves the seller thousands from the start.
Special points included in eHome Flat Fee services are:
- Computerized pricing process uses software similar to that used by appraisers because pricing is critical.
- Showings for your home are managed by a professional showing service so you never miss a prospective buyer showing.
- Automated feedback timely delivered directly into your inbox for each showing appointment and, showing history is available on-line.
- Market reviews every 10 days to keep your home competitive.
- Yard sign.
- Your listing appears on the Northern Colorado MLS and the Metro Denver MLS.
- Your listing appears across the Internet world to hundreds of websites including number one, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and the list grows weekly.